Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gold glitter belt

Casual outfit worn to work and class. The gold glitter belt is my favorite part ^_^


Cardigan: f21
Top & jeans: h&m
Accessories f21 & h&m
Boots: Steve Madden

I went to a Lauryn Hill concert earlier this week and would of loved to show my outfit for the night but I left in such a hurry I didn't have a chance to snap a couple of photos. Perhaps I'll put the outfit back on to show you all what I wore to the concert.

If you all like Lauryn Hill, her concert was pretty good! Although, it took forever for her to come out and actually perform it was good. I'm a big Lauryn Hill fan, I love the tone of her voice and how natural it is for her to sing. True artist and true inspiring music that has seriously gotten me through the best and worst of times in life so far. The concert seems to have a lot of bad reviews because she had a band instead of having the slow mellow oldschool feel to it but, I still enjoyed the concert just wish it didn't end so late! She stopped performing at around 1 am and we still had an hour drive home and had to be up early for work the next morning so I'm behind on some sleep!

I got good news today! But I won't share until everything is set in stone...that is all for now. Hope you're all have a good Easter weekend....God is good, always.


Disfruete <3


1 comment:

TheeFknGoddess said...

cute! :)

ur pretty!

<333,
http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/